Saturday 18 February 2012

Easy A

I recently watched the film Easy A and thought the opening credits were really interesting as they were a simple yet effective effect of being in the mise-en-scene and there were people scurrying past as if they were not there, I thought this would not be tricky to add into the film and would have been edited in relatively quickly and I also noticed that the non diegetic opening song was synchronous with the changing shots which I thought was really good. I also liked the range of different shots used in the first two minutes alone ranging from close ups to wide shots which was a good way to set the scene as it informed the audience where it was being filmed by the objects in the shots which relate to the place.
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment